this is a pre-order
All other items ordered with this one will be held until this product is ready to ship. Estimated Shipping Date: JULY 2024
PLEASE NOTE: Final vinyl colours and patterns may vary. The discs might appear darker (almost black) than on the mock-ups. You might only see red shimmering through when holding the vinyl against the light!
• BSR Exclusive "Sanguine" Variant (Transparent Red & Black Galaxy Vinyl)
• Updated and remastered for 2024
• LPs containing the full 52 track original score by BAFTA award winning composer Jeremy Soule (Morrowind, Oblivion, Guild Wars, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)
• Package includes four coloured vinyl LPs and a stunning, full colour quad-fold jacket featuring beautiful artwork and iconic imagery from the game
• Housed in a full colour heavy board-stock slipcase featuring spot UV highlights
Please note that it usually takes a minimum of 24 hours before we process your order and that it can take up to 14 business days to ship your order.
Please note that if your order contains one or multiple Pre-Order items, your complete order will be held back until all Pre-Order items are in stock. We won't ship your products separately.
We take great care in packaging your products securely using an extra layer of bubble wrap and custom-made BSR shipping mailers.
frequently asked questions
new to the VGMvinyl world?
If this is the first time you read about video game music on vinyl (aka VGMvinyl), we'd like to invite you to our wonderful community and want to recommend you some blogs, Discord Channels and sub-reddits that we think you should follow for all the latest news and updates from the world of game soundtracks on vinyl. We'll soon launch a new blog with some exciting updates from the Black Screen Records HQ. Stay tuned!
We ship from our warehouse in Cologne, Germany to fans and vinyl collectors worldwide. Express shipping available!
you're in control
Cancel or edit your order at any time. Do you want to change your address, add an item or combine two orders? Just let us know!
at your service
Any question about your order or a product? The best way to get in touch is via our contact form. We speak English & German.