Brave Wave Productions
The game’s chiptune soundtrack, composed by Jake Kaufman and Manami Matsumae, is integral to the game’s modern-retro identity and has been similarly praised for its outstanding arrangements, memorable melodies and strong technical composition. This definitive soundtrack contains all music from the original Shovel Knight game released in June 2014, with a vinyl tracklist crafted by Jake Kaufman himself. The package cover and inner-gatefold have been designed exclusively for the soundtrack by Hitoshi Ariga; an interview with co-composer Manami Matsumae; and character artwork from the game.
01. Main Theme
02. Steel Thy Shovel
03. One Fateful Knight
04. Strike the Earth! (Plains of Passage)
05. The Rival (Black Knight - First Battle)
06. For Shovelry! (Boss Victory)
07. The Starlit Wilds (Campfire Scene)
08. The Adventure Awaits (Map Screen)
09. In the Halls of the Usurper (Pridemoor Keep)
10. The Decadent Dandy (King Knight Battle)
11. High Above the Land (The Flying Machine)
12. The Spin Controller (Propeller Knight Battle)
13. An Underlying Problem (The Lost City)
14. The Claws of Fate (Mole Knight Battle)
15. No Weapons Here (Village)
16. Pastorale (Village Interiors)
17. The Local Happenstance (Village Basement)
18. Watch Me Dance! Spin Ye Bottle (Minigame)
19. A Thousand Leagues Below (Iron Whale)
20. The Bounty Hunter (Treasure Knight Battle)
21. Of Devious Machinations (Clockwork Tower)
22. The Schemer (Tinker Knight Battle)
23. The Destroyer (Tinker Tank Battle)
24.The Donor's Despair (Hall of Champions)
25. Backed into a Corner (Hall of Champions Boss)
26. The Requiem of Shield Knight
27. Waltz of the Troupple King
28. The Defender (Black Knight Battle)
29. Courage Under Fire - Armorer Village
30. Bucklers and Bonnets - Armorer Interior
31. Fighting with All of Our Might
32. Flowers of Antimony (The Explodatorium)
33. The Vital Vitriol (Plague Knight Battle)
34. La Danse Macabre (Lich Yard)
35. The Apparition (Spectre Knight Battle)
36. A Cool Reception (The Stranded Ship)
37. The Stalwart (Polar Knight Battle)
38. A Decisive Blow (StreetPass Arena)
39. Fighting Spirit (StreetPass Arena - Battle Ghosts)
40. End of Days (Endgame Map Screen)
41. The Fateful Return (Tower Approach)
42. The Inner Struggle (Tower)
43. The Forlorn Sanctum (Tower Lair)
44. The Possessor (Enchantress Battle)
45. The Betrayer (Enchantress Final Form)A Return to Order (Ending) Reprise (Credits)
Please note that it usually takes a minimum of 24 hours before we process your order and that it can take up to 14 business days to ship your order.
Please note that if your order contains one or multiple Pre-Order items, your complete order will be held back until all Pre-Order items are in stock. We won't ship your products separately.
We take great care in packaging your products securely using an extra layer of bubble wrap and custom-made BSR shipping mailers.
frequently asked questions
new to the VGMvinyl world?
If this is the first time you read about video game music on vinyl (aka VGMvinyl), we'd like to invite you to our wonderful community and want to recommend you some blogs, Discord Channels and sub-reddits that we think you should follow for all the latest news and updates from the world of game soundtracks on vinyl. We'll soon launch a new blog with some exciting updates from the Black Screen Records HQ. Stay tuned!
We ship from our warehouse in Cologne, Germany to fans and vinyl collectors worldwide. Express shipping available!
you're in control
Cancel or edit your order at any time. Do you want to change your address, add an item or combine two orders? Just let us know!
at your service
Any question about your order or a product? The best way to get in touch is via our contact form. We speak English & German.