Conditions of participation – Giveaways
1. Subject matterThe conditions of participation and data protection information regulate the participation in all competitions of the organiser (owner of the Facebook, Instagram, Reddit and Discord accounts) by the participants as well as the collection and use of the data collected or communicated by the participants.
2. OrganiserThe competition is organised by Black Screen Records Kevin Schulz (sole trader), Wißmannstraße 40, 50823 Cologne, Germany (hereinafter "we", "us" or "Black Screen Records"). The competition is not supported by Meta (Facebook, Instagram), Reddit, Discord or Twitter and is in no way connected to Meta, Reddit or Discord.
3. Participation periodAll information on the entry deadline can be found in the competitions on the respective social media platforms.
4. ParticipationBy participating in one of the Black Screen Records competitions, the participant accepts these conditions of participation. Participation in the competitions takes place by entering on the respective social media channel. The participation requirements, the participation period, the prizes and information on how to win can be found in the competition descriptions on the respective social media channel. Each person can only participate once in competitions that run on several platforms at the same time. Black Screen Records reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time. This applies in particular in the event of force majeure or if the competition cannot be carried out or continued for other (organisational, technical or legal) reasons. In such a case, the participants shall not be entitled to any claims. The purchase of products from Black Screen Records does not increase the chance of winning.
5. Selection of winnersWinners will be selected at random. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable by the winner.
6. Winner notificationThe winners will be notified by direct message on the respective social media platform within 7 days of the competition. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to another participant if the winner does not respond to the prize notification within seven days, if all necessary contact information is not provided within the specified period or if the winner does not comply with these terms and conditions.
7. PrizeAll information about the prize can be found on the competition post. Cash payment of the prize is not possible.
8. Dispatch of the prizeThe prize will be dispatched by us. Delays may occur due to public holidays. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the data.
9. Data protectionPersonal data of participants that is collected, processed and used in the course of a competition will be collected, processed and used by Black Screen Records exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the respective competition and will be deleted after the competition has ended. The personal data (e-mail address, name and address) of the winners will be passed on to third parties (delivery services) for the purpose of transmitting the prizes. The delivery of the respective prizes cannot be provided with a guaranteed delivery date.
Further information on data protection can be found in the data protection declaration.
10. Legal processLegal recourse is excluded.
11. Exclusion of liabilityBlack Screen Records is not liable for any damages in connection with the participation in one of our competitions or with the acceptance and use of the respective prize. This does not affect any claims for compensation due to injury to life, limb and health or essential contractual obligations.
12. Severability clauseOne or more clauses which are or become wholly or partially void, invalid or unenforceable shall be replaced by a correspondingly valid clause. The remaining terms and conditions shall remain valid. The same shall apply in the event of a loophole.
Last updated: 22.02.2022